The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are riding a 4-game winning streak, and can make a serious statement about their playoff chances with a win over the Atlanta Falcons. Thanksgiving Day action highlights the rest of the Week 12 NFL schedule.
The Bucs are coming off an overtime victory against the Carolina Panthers, a game in which quarterback Josh Freeman threw three touchdown passes, including a 15-yarder to Dallas Clark to win the game in overtime. Three of Tampa Bay's victories during the streak have come on the road.
Atlanta, who lost their first game to the Saints in Week 10, got back in the win column with 23-19 win over the Arizona Cardinals last weekend. While the victory moved Atlanta to 9-1, Matt Ryan threw five interceptions, and the Falcons have been criticized for their poor play in the last two games.
Here is the full NFL schedule for Week 12, all times are Eastern:
Thursday, Nov. 22
- Texans at Lions, 12:30 p.m., CBS
- Redskins at Cowboys, 4:15 p.m., FOX
- Patriots at Jets, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Sunday, Nov. 25
- Steelers at Browns, 1:00 p.m., CBS
- Bills at Colts, 1:00 p.m., CBS
- Seahawks at Dolphins, 1:00 p.m., FOX
- Falcons at Buccaneers, 1:00 p.m., FOX
- Vikings at Bears, 1:00 p.m., FOX
- Broncos at Chiefs, 1:00 p.m., CBS
- Raiders at Bengals, 1:00 p.m., CBS
- Titans at Jaguars, 1:00 p.m., CBS
- Ravens at Chargers, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- 49ers at Saints, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Rams at Cardinals, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Packers at Giants, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Nov. 26
- Panthers at Eagles, 8:30 p.m., ESPN
Check out SI.com for more on the NFL schedule.