All three Florida teams are in action on Sunday of Week 13 of the NFL. The Dolphins square off against divisional foe New England, the Buccaneers take on the Broncos and the Jaguars head to Buffalo.
As the NFL season moves into the homestretch, Week 13 features all three of Florida's teams in action on Sunday. The marquee games are a divisional battle between the 5-6 Miami Dolphins and 8-3 New England Patriots in Miami, as well as the 6-5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers visiting the 8-3 Denver Broncos. The Jacksonville Jaguars, coming off their second win of the year, head north to face the Buffalo Bills.
Here is the full slate of games in the NFL for Week 13. All times are listed as Eastern.
Thursday, Nov 29
Sunday, Dec. 2
- Seahawks vs. Bears, 1 p.m., FOX
- Texans vs. Titans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Patriots vs. Dolphins, 1 p.m., CBS
- Jaguars vs. Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- Colts vs. Lions, 1 p.m., CBS
- Panthers vs. Chiefs, 1 p.m., FOX
- Vikings vs. Packers, 1 p.m., FOX
- 49ers vs. Rams, 1 p.m., FOX
- Cardinals vs. Jets, 1 p.m., FOX
- Buccaneers vs. Broncos, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- Steelers vs. Ravens, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Bengals vs. Chargers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Browns vs. Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Eagles vs. Cowboys, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Dec. 3
You can head over to SI.com for a schedule of the entire NFL season.
To get all the coverage of your favorite team, check out SB Nation's blogs for all three Florida teams. Jaguars fans can head to Big Cat Country, while The Phinsider has everything on the Dolphins and Bucs Nation is your source for Buccaneers' coverage.