In 11 games for the Bulls, Barrington finished second on the team with 80 tackles on the year. The Jacksonville native also added 6.5 TFL, 3.5 sacks and forced two fumbles on the season. In his career, Barrington is eighth all-time at USF in total tackles with 258 stops for USF.
In addition to Barrington, the following players will be participating in this year's Shrine Game.
- DE Mike Catapano, Princeton
- LB Keith Pough, Howard
- DL Josh Boyd, Mississippi State
- DB Jahleel Addae, Central Michigan
- OL Manase Foketi, West Texas A&M
- OL Jordan Devey, Memphis.
The 2013 East-West Shrine Game will be played on January 19, 2013 at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL. The game is the longest-running all-star college football game, with the first game being played in 1925.