The 88th Annual East-West Shrine Game is rapidly approaching, meaning that almost everyday players are being added to both rosters in anticipation.
In the last few days things have been quiet with the holidays coming up, but on Dec. 18 no less than 12 players committed to the game in hopes of showing off their skills to the scouts of the NFL.
The list of that dozen, per the game's official twitter site:
- Jeff Baca, UCLA, guard
- Keenan Davis, Iowa, wide receiver
- Trent Steelman, Army, wide receiver
- Joseph Fauria, UCLA, tight end
- Kyle Jusczyk, Harvard, tight end
- Kerwynn Williams, Utah State, running back
- Braden Brown, BYU, offensive tackle
- R.J. Dill, Rutgers, offensive tackle
- Mark Jackson, Glenville State, offensive tackle
- Terron Armstead, Arkansas-Pine Bluff, offensive tackle
- Nick Speller, UMass, offensive tackle
- Dann O'Neill, Western Michigan, offensive tackle
Many more will commit as the bowl season winds down in the coming days. The contest is scheduled for Jan. 19 in St. Petersberg, FL.