The full report can be found here. The allegations raised against the University of Central Florida are as follows:
- Two people representing a professional sports agency assisted UCF in recruiting six men's basketball and five football prospective student-athletes by promoting the institution's athletic programs.
- One of those people, Ken Caldwell provided impermissible benefits to men's basketball and football student-athletes and prospective student-athletes.
- Athletic Director and a program booster attempted to arrange employment in the UCF area for a parent or guardian of a potential student-athlete.
- The Athletic Director, Keith Tribble, arranged for UCF to provide an extra benefit to a friend of Ken Caldwell in the form of an out-of-state tuition fee waiver.
- Keith Tribble attempted to provide an improper inducement to the mother of a prospective athlete and false information to the UCF compliance enforcement staff regarding the relationship with Ken Caldwell and his associate.
- Assistant Head Coach and Wide Receivers Coach David Kelly knowingly provided false information to the UCF compliance enforcement staff regarding the relationship with Ken Caldwell and his associate.
- Mens' Basketball Head Coach Donnie Jones failed to promote an atmosphere of compliance within the basketball program.
- Keith Tribble failed to exercise institutional control and monitoring in the conduct and administration of its athletic programs.