Jeremy Brevard-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
The Dolphins and Jaguars face early must-win games to stay in contention, while the Buccaneers have a bye.
It isn't often that teams face a must-win in Week 5, but in a a year as competitive as this in the NFL, starting the season 1-4 can be treacherous. That's the case for the Miami Dolphins and Jacksonville Jaguars this week, who both are aiming for their second win of the year.
Meanwhile, the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Chicago Bears, fresh off their Monday night win, at 4:05 p.m.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have a bye this week.
The full NFL schedule is below:
Thursday, October 4:
- Cardinals at Rams, 8:20 p.m., NFL
Sunday, October 7:
- Dolphins at Bengals, 1 p.m., CBS
- Packers at Colts, 1 p.m., FOX
- Ravens at Chiefs, 1 p.m., CBS
- Falcons at Redskins, 1 p.m., FOX
- Browns at Giants, 1 p.m., CBS
- Eagles at Steelers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Seahawks at Panthers, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- Bears at Jaguars, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- Titans at Vikings, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Broncos at Patriots, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Bills at 49ers, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Chargers at Saints, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, October 8: