Al Messerschmidt - Getty Images
The Buccaneers are home in Week 7, while the Jaguars travel to Oakland.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will try to even their record at 3-3 on Sunday when they host the New Orleans Saints. After their first four games were decided by a touchdown or less, the Buccaneers had an easy 38-10 win over Kansas City in Week 6.
The defense will need to raise its game, as it is ranked 31st against the pass, heading into the matchup against Drew Brees.
Later that day, the Jacksonville Jaguars and Oakland Raiders will be battling it out for their second win. The Jaguars are coming off their bye week, which has led to a win for the team in each of the last two seasons.
The Miami Dolphins have their bye this week.
The full schedule is below:
Thursday, Oct. 18
Sunday, Oct. 21
- Titans at Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- Redskins at Giants, 1 p.m., FOX
- Saints at Buccaneers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Cowboys at Panthers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Ravens at Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Browns at Colts, 1 p.m., CBS
- Packers at Rams, 1 p.m., FOX
- Cardinals at Vikings, 1 p.m., FOX
- Jets at Patriots, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Jaguars at Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Steelers at Bengals, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Oct. 22