The state of Florida will not be represented in the NFL playoffs, as the Dolphins and Buccaneers have been officially eliminated from contention with just one game left to play. Instead, the final week of the season for the Dolphins, Buccaneers and Jaguars has more to do with finishing the season strong and its impact on the teams' 2013 NFL Draft selections.
Most notably, the Jaguars have a chance to be the team with the first overall selection, in the event of a loss. However, the Chiefs would have to upset the Denver Broncos on Sunday afternoon after the Titans beat the Jaguars in the morning for the selection to go in the Jaguars' favor.
For the Buccaneers, an upset, road victory against the Atlanta Falcons would snap a losing streak and help the team avoid entering the offseason with the questions that come with a six-game losing streak to end the year.
Here's the full NFL schedule for Week 17, all times are Eastern:
Sunday, Sept. 30
- Eagles vs. Giants, 1 p.m., FOX
- Jets vs. Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- Ravens vs. Bengals, 1 p.m., CBS
- Browns vs. Steelers, 1 p.m., CBS
- Texans vs. Colts, 1 p.m., CBS
- Jaguars vs. Titans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Bears vs. Lions, 1 p.m., FOX
- Panthers vs. Saints, 1 p.m., FOX
- Buccaneers vs. Falcons, 1 p.m., FOX
- Cardinals vs. 49ers, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Packers vs. Vikings, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Dolphins vs. Patriots, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Raiders vs. Chargers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Chiefs vs. Broncos, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Rams vs. Seahawks, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Cowboys vs. Redskins, 8:20 p.m., NBC