The 2013 NCAA Tournament technically began Tuesday night as the First Four hit Dayton. On Thursday afternoon, March Madness officially begins.
With 16 games slated throughout the day, you'll want to have your bracket by your side. Fortunately for you, we have an updated bracket here that can be printed out. With the first games of the second round set to begin around noon, there's still some time to get picks in.
On Tuesday, North Carolina A&T and Saint Mary's advanced to the second round with wins over Liberty and Middle Tennessee, respectively. NCA&T plays Louisville next, and Saint Mary's takes on Memphis. Many believe Saint Mary's could upset the Tigers given point guard Matthew Dellavedova's great play on both ends of the floor.
As for Wednesday night's action, James Madison won convincingly over LIU Brooklyn to face Indiana in the next round. La Salle knocked off Boise State to play Kansas State in the West Region's 4/13 game, which will be played Friday.
More in College Basketball:
• Printable bracket for March Madness
• Need help filling out your bracket? Check out our predictions
• Jay Bilas breaks down the bracket
• An oral history of Bryce Drew's epic buzzer-beater
• The best NBA draft prospects of March Madness
• Full coverage of March Madness