The SEC released the 2013 conference schedule for Florida, which finalized the Gators' schedule for next year.
The Gators start their season at home against the Toledo Rockets on Aug. 31. Florida will then hit the road as they renew their rivalry against the Miami Hurricanes, on Sept. 7 at Sun Life Stadium.
Following a bye week, Florida opens up their conference schedule at home against the Tennessee Volunteers on Sept 21. The Gators will also have conference games against Kentucky, Arkansas, LSU, Missouri, Georgia, Vanderbilt, and South Carolina.
Florida's regular season will conclude with non-conference games against Georgia Southern and Florida State, which will be played in Gainesville on Nov. 30.
The 2013 SEC Championship Game will be played on Dec. 7 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia.
The full schedule for the Gators is below:
- HOME Aug. 31 vs Toledo
- AWAY Sept. 7 vs. Miami
- HOME Sept. 21 vs. Tennessee
- AWAY Sept. 28. vs. Kentucky
- HOME Oct. 5 vs. Arkansas
- AWAY Oct. 12 vs. LSU
- AWAY Oct. 19 vs. Missouri
- NEUTRAL Nov. 2 vs. Georgia in Jacksonville, FL
- HOME Nov. 9 vs. Vanderbilt
- AWAY Nov. 16 vs. South Carolina
- HOME Nov. 23 vs. Georgia Southern
- HOME Nov. 30 vs. Florida State