The second round of the 2012 Franklin Templeton Shootout begins on Saturday, with Davis Love III and Brandt Snedeker defending their lead in a best-ball round. They took a two stroke lead in the opening, alternate-shot round, but a number of teams are close behind. Team pairings and tee times for the field are below.
Keegan Bradley and Brendan Steele are the defending champions, but they got off to a rough start in Round 1. They shot 5-under, leaving them tied for sixth. Saturday will feature all golfers playing their own ball through the holes, with the better score being recorded for the team.
Television coverage of the event is provided by NBC and Round 2 will air from 4 to 6 p.m. Eastern.
Tee times, all Eastern:
- Justin Leonard & Scott Verplank - 9:15 a.m.
- Fredrik Jacobson & Greg Norman - 9:15 a.m.
- Jerry Kelly & Steve Stricker - 9:30 a.m.
- Mark Calcavecchia & Mike Weir - 9:30 a.m.
- Keegan Bradley & Brendan Steele - 9:45 a.m.
- Dustin Johnson & Ian Poulter - 9:45 a.m.
- Bud Cauley & Rickie Fowler - 10:00 a.m.
- Stewart Cink & Carl Pettersson - 10:00 a.m.
- Charles Howell III & Rory Sabbatini - 10:15 a.m.
- Jason Dufner & Vijay Singh - 10:15 a.m.
- Davis Love III & Brandt Snedeker - 10:30 a.m.
- Sean O'Hair & Kenny Perry - 10:30 a.m.