It isn't often that teams face a must-win in Week 5, but in a a year as competitive as this in the NFL, starting the season 1-4 can be treacherous. That's the case for the Miami Dolphins and Jacksonville Jaguars this week, who both are aiming for their second win of the year.
The Dolphins, who lost a painful game to the Arizona Cardinals last week, will be on the road again to face the Cincinnati Bengals in a 1 p.m. kickoff.
Meanwhile, the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Chicago Bears, fresh off their Monday night win, at 4:05 p.m.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have a bye this week.
The full NFL schedule is below:
Thursday, October 4:
- Cardinals at Rams, 8:20 p.m., NFL
Sunday, October 7:
- Dolphins at Bengals, 1 p.m., CBS
- Packers at Colts, 1 p.m., FOX
- Ravens at Chiefs, 1 p.m., CBS
- Falcons at Redskins, 1 p.m., FOX
- Browns at Giants, 1 p.m., CBS
- Eagles at Steelers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Seahawks at Panthers, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- Bears at Jaguars, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- Titans at Vikings, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Broncos at Patriots, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Bills at 49ers, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Chargers at Saints, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, October 8: