No Bucs missed practice on Thursday, according to Tom Krasniqi of 620 WDAE.
Defensive end Da'Quan Bowers (hamstring), right guard Jamon Meredith (ankle), defensive end Michael Bennett (shoulder), cornerback Anthony Gaitor (hamstring) and defensive tackle Roy Miller (head) all practiced fully Thursday.
On Wednesday, cornerback LeQuan Lewis was a full participant, but was limited on Thursday. Lewis has a knee injury.
Here is the Saints' full injury report, according to the team's website. All players did not practice Thursday:
- Tackle Charles Brown (knee)
- Fullback Jed Collins (toe)
- Running back Chris Ivory (hamstring)
- Safety Malcolm Jenkins (knee)
- Tackle Zach Strief (ankle)
- Cornerback Corey White (knee)
The Saints and Buccaneers meet for the second time this season on Sunday. In the first matchup, the Saints won, 35-28, on Oct. 21.
Sunday's game kicks off at 1 p.m. ET.